Here's the latest on some of our projects:
FY 2015 MD-715 Report
The NIH’s FY 2015 MD-715 has been completed! Please review the final report and corresponding documents below.
- NIH MD-715 Report
- NIH Workforce Analysis Report
- Success Stories from NIH corporately, Institutes and Centers, and EDI
- MD-715 Terminology and Definitions
- EEO and Diversity and Inclusion Policy Statement from the NIH Director
FY 2015 MD-715 Focus Areas for NIH
The following were identified as Focus Areas and corporate priorities for NIH for FY 2015:
- The recruitment and retention of People with Disabilities
- The recruitment and retention of Hispanics
- The recruitment and retention of American Indians/Alaskan Natives
Biomedical areas of focus to be emphasized and spearheaded by the Chief Officer for Scientific Workforce Diversity (COSWD) are:
- Black tenured and tenure track scientists/investigators
- Asian/Pacific Islander scientific lab and branch chiefs
Read the White Paper on MD-715 Focus Areas for FY 2015 for more information.
MD-715 Technical Assistance Group
In alignment with our ongoing effort to transform our MD-715 approach, we have launched an MD-715 Technical Assistance Group (TAG). This group is comprised of MD-715 contacts throughout the NIH community and is a platform for members to connect, learn, and gain insights on MD-715 strategies. Contact Chandni Patel for more information.