Open Stage Webinar with NINDS
Event Date:Tuesday, September 19, 2023 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Justin Benavidez, Ph.D.: Program Director, NIH NCI
- Eunice Dominguez Martin, Ph.D.: Postdoctoral Fellow, NIH NINDS
- Claudia Figueroa-Romero, Ph.D.: AAAS Science and Technology Policy Fellow, NIH NINDS
- Heidi Y. Matos Galicia, Ph.D.: Health Program Specialist, NIH NINDS
- Alva Recinos, MD: Health Program Specialist, NIH NINDS
- Brenda J. Robles, Manager, NIH Language Interpreters Program
- Patricia Sauceda Kramer, MA: Principal Strategist, NIH
- Valerie Vélez Toro, CMI: Medical Interpreter, NIH
Event Host(s):NINDS's OPENHOLA NINDS
Please join the NINDS Office of Programs to Enhance Neuroscience Workforce Diversity (OPEN) in celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month with the event in our ongoing OPEN Stage series.
On Sept. 19, current Hispanic or Latin/LatinX NIH employees will share their career trajectories to shed light on the multitude of career paths that exist for scientists with similar backgrounds to attain a temporary or permanent position at NIH. All career levels: undergraduate and graduate students, postdocs, early-, mid, and senior career faculty are encouraged to attend.
Each webinar in the OPEN Stage series features a different NINDS program, division, or cluster with the goal of increasing the representation of diverse groups in our portfolio. To stay informed of more events in this series, join the NINDS Diversity News to Use Listserv. Check out the OPEN Stage webinars YouTube playlist for recordings from the entire series.
Individuals who need other reasonable accommodations to participate should contact Patricia Sauceda-Kramer at 301.496.6301.
Do you have a story idea for us? Do you want to submit a guest blog? If it's about equity, diversity, or inclusion, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.