Shuntrice Holloman is the Program Specialist for the NIH Fitness and Wellbeing Program. She previously worked as a human resources specialist and a wellness coach. Her primary responsibilities include the planning, development, logistics and implementation of all NIH-Wide Wellness events. She is skilled in public speaking and excited to help employees bring their “best self” to work. Her passion for health and wellness extends to her personal life. A few of her NIH accomplishments are as follows:
- Implemented the Take the Stairs Campaign
- Established the Wellness Newsletter
- Organized the Stairwell Beautification Project (HHS Green Champion Award)
- Initiated the Spring into Wellness Campaign
- Pioneered the National Yoga Month celebration
- Developed the (NIH-wide Fitness and Wellbeing Challenge)
She holds a B.A degree in Mechanical Engineering from North Carolina A&T State University; a M.A. Degree in Human Resources Management from the University of Maryland University College; and a MBA from the University of the District of Columbia. Shuntrice is a native of North Carolina and has been with the agency since 2013.