Each year, the NIH Director sends out a policy statement reaffirming the Agency’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) and to advance diversity and inclusion.
In line with this, each Institute and Center Director also communicates their personal support of EEO, diversity, and inclusion to their respective organizations. This year, we had a few IC Directors share their sentiments via video. Check these out!
- Center for Scientific Review
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health
- The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
Do you have a story idea for us? Do you want to submit a guest blog? If it's about equity, diversity, or inclusion, please submit to email@example.com.